RETURN & EXCHANGE
How do I return a purchase?
We have a 100-day return policy to return or exchange items. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs. If you are making a return outisde of the EU, you need to write a customs declaration and declare package value to 0 € and write "return" on the declaration. Othwerwise you are at risk being charged custom fees up to 25 €.
Only unused products can be returned. All packaging and tags must be intact and still attached to the products. Any product that shows signs of use or smells of perfumes or cologne will be refused and sent back to the customer.
We recommend that you send the return package with a traceable shipping label for your own security. You are responsible for any package you return; we cannot be held responsible for lost packages and we will not replace its contents. Contact your local shipping agency for more information on how to send your return package to us.
Follow these steps to return an accessory or garment:
- Mark the products you want to return on your order confirmation.
- Write "return" on the order confirmation and put it in the package.
- Add the products that you want to return to the package. You can use the same packaging that they were delivered in or your own.
- Send the package to the address indicated below. For security reasons, we recommend sending the package with traceable shipping.
- Once we receive your package, we will process your return and refund the purchase witin 1 week.
How do I exchange products?
- Make a new order with the items you would like.
- Return the products you want to exchange according to the instructions above.
How much does it cost to return a purchase?
It depends of the size and weight of the package. Contact your local postal office for or visit their website for more information.
The refund will take place on the same day as your return is processed. All payments are handled via Klarna.
Neckwear Sweden AB